Everything ends, the thing that stays with you the longest? …life.
- give your thoughts time, don’t just categorise them or leave them unthought
- walk and let things be thought over
- ground yourself in your surroundings
- read mindfully; read; think; connect; process; absorb
- make use of downtime, to let your mind free
- if you’re having trouble sleeping, try to avoid thinking in bed
- don’t set yourself do-or-dies, go easy
- no expectations for anything/anyone
- don’t make non-essentials, essential.
- take one thought at the time, silo them, notice the patterns
- avoid multitasking, your heart is strongest when focusing on one thing
- marvel at change and its opportunities
- see things from both sides, settle with the better
- live your story but enjoy others
- don’t just do things for a reason, live them
- don’t just share everything, allow yourself the thinking time.
Your life is your thoughts: the past, the present, and the future, all coming together in the present moment.
-- March 7, 2021